USAMoneyToday.com is committed to keeping your information private and confidential. The information we obtain from you may include personal information we receive from you on applications and other forms submitted by you for your transactions with us, through information you provide to us through our website, from third parties including our affiliates and/or consumer reporting agencies, and/or from other written or electronic information you provide. We may also collect information related to http headers, IP addresses, server domain names, web browser information, email addresses and other electronic information and codings.
We will always treat your personal data with the highest levels of confidentiality and security. We also obtain information from transactions involving the use of personal identifiable information including but not limited to name, address, social security number, date of birth, income, checking account, employment and/or financial are Strictly Confidential. We may also obtain information for you such as telephone number, cell phone number, demographic information, and loan payment history and other credit related information.
Our website is intended and directed to adults and you must be at least eighteen years of age to obtain a loan from us. We do not knowingly obtain or maintain information for children under the age of fifteen and this website is not directed toward children under the age of fifteen.
- We provide the highest level of security for your personal data and protect it with the latest and most sophisticated security data systems.
- We utilize physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information.
- We share your personal data with 3rd parties only upon authorization from you.
- The law permits us to share this information with companies that perform technology, data processing and marketing services for us. These disclosures will be only to the extent permitted by law, and would include the names and addresses of our clients. We never sell your name and address or other information to telemarketers, web marketers, or any third parties for financial gain.
- We do not disclose private data, except as permitted by law and authorized by you.
By your accessing and using USAMoneyToday.com’s website, you authorize and permit USAMoneyToday.com to use your personal information such as your date of birth, social security number and other personal information to access and gather information from third parties other information for you to verify and/or complete information you provide to us. These third parties may include, but are not limited to, consumer credit agencies and/or reporting agencies. This information may be used to determine your financial standing, payment history and creditworthiness for qualification of you for a loan.
We may share and forward your non-public information to other lenders within the State of Nevada. We may also share your non-public information as may be required or allowed under Nevada law. We may also share information we collect to marketing and financial companies to perform marketing services and/or financial services on our behalf. By using our website, you authorize and permit us to share your information for the purposes stated herein.
You can also maintain and protect your non-public personal information by not providing anyone with your account information and password you create through your use of our website, and restrict access to your personal computer by third parties. You are responsible for maintaining the confidential nature of your account information and password you establish by your use of our website and you are responsible for all activities under your account and password created by you for our website.